> First of all: I signed up for
spn_j2_bigbang (like every year) and I'm very VERY excited. The fic has over 4K now.
> It's been ten days since my last post and let it be known that I've been writing like crazy. I mean I already reached 10% of my yearly goal. Which is kinda awesome.
> I can't live without my weekly planner. Even coffee dates get written down because otherwise I might forget (it's riddiculous, ask anyone)
> I have writing projects planned out till August. I have deadlines and that feels awesome. We'll see how I feel about them once they get closer.
> I need to get my head back in the game and catch up on OTW stuff. The new year started and I should probably get in touch with people, check if they survived the zombie apocalypse...
> I need to start researching cloning. The only con of that is that I would have to share friends and, well, I don't share well. :/
> I barely watch stuff right now. Too much too do. But I remember how I used to watch even 15 new episodes a week.
> Did I mention my contract was extended indefinitely? I have a job for the rest of my life, if I want to. That feels kind of awesome. XD
> It's been ten days since my last post and let it be known that I've been writing like crazy. I mean I already reached 10% of my yearly goal. Which is kinda awesome.
> I can't live without my weekly planner. Even coffee dates get written down because otherwise I might forget (it's riddiculous, ask anyone)
> I have writing projects planned out till August. I have deadlines and that feels awesome. We'll see how I feel about them once they get closer.
> I need to get my head back in the game and catch up on OTW stuff. The new year started and I should probably get in touch with people, check if they survived the zombie apocalypse...
> I need to start researching cloning. The only con of that is that I would have to share friends and, well, I don't share well. :/
> I barely watch stuff right now. Too much too do. But I remember how I used to watch even 15 new episodes a week.
> Did I mention my contract was extended indefinitely? I have a job for the rest of my life, if I want to. That feels kind of awesome. XD