I'm back!!!

18 Jan. 16th, 2005 10:59 pm
cala_jane: (michelle by cala_jane)
[personal profile] cala_jane
Yes. I had this luck to have my lj account on one of those servers that were down the longest. But now I'm back, and from this place I want to thank you all those people who kept me occupied and amused during that little nightmere.

[livejournal.com profile] noelia_g, [livejournal.com profile] remember_nomore, [livejournal.com profile] wesley_pryce and [livejournal.com profile] theferretgirl I salute you!

But during the downtime I got bored, so I made few things.

1. Taste challenge for [livejournal.com profile] slashthedrabble

After spending so many years in a fight, whne the battle is finally over, you tend to look at things and people from the different point of view.
Suddenly you notice how peaceful world looks like, when you're not trapped in the library, searching for a way to save the day.
You discover that the night is no longer something you have to be afraid of.
After the final battle even lips of your lover taste differently.

Giles discovered that fact very quickly after they arrived to Cleveland.
Xander's lips tasted like fire, not like chocolate.
He found sugar where there used to be salt.
Nowadays Xander tasted like freedom


2. Icons

1.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us 2.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us 3.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us 4.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
5.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us 6.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us 7.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us 8.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
9.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us 10.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us 11.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us 12.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
13.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Comment, so I could stalk you later. You can credit, but I'm in a good mood today, so I don't require that


I think that's all for today... will refresh my flist few more time and will go to bed. You people have fun

(no subject)

Date: 2005-01-16 10:33 pm (UTC)
ext_18966: (Default)
From: [identity profile] theferretgirl.livejournal.com
Huh, you are cheating on me I see. Good to know...

(no subject)

Date: 2005-01-16 10:38 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cala-jane.livejournal.com
no I'm not! Okay, a little...
I just kept myself occupied when you were cleaning cages. I swear nothing happened!

(no subject)

Date: 2005-01-16 10:43 pm (UTC)
ext_18966: (Default)
From: [identity profile] theferretgirl.livejournal.com
Uh huh. I just find it very strange hat he keeps snatching away everyone I do a 1 on 1 with. I thought I was being paranoid, but I see now that I'm not. The dude is seriously starting to annoy me.

And of course he is the Ultimate Wes and I'm nothing. (As he so gleefully pointed out in a chat with my friends) Because I dare to slash Wesley *gasp*

Nyah...

(no subject)

Date: 2005-01-16 10:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cala-jane.livejournal.com
hon, no matter who I play with, you're my only real Wes. I won't love anyone else the way I love you. Girl I'm addicted to you and your Wes. So you can be sure I won't leave our little rp.

(no subject)

Date: 2005-01-16 10:43 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] soft-princess.livejournal.com
That drabble? Is amazingly beautiful.

Wanna send it to me with a header and everything? I'd love to have it for No One Knows (http://www.seeking-solace.com/NoOneKnows-GX).

I'd just need a rating and a summary. Along with your name and email address. :-) There's only a couple of grammatical errors that I'd take care of before I archive it, but otherwise, it's really a beautiful drabble.

*snoooooogles you tight*

(no subject)

Date: 2005-01-16 10:48 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cala-jane.livejournal.com
I'll send it tomorrow or something like that. And leave those grammatical mistakes alone! Grammar sucks anyway!

Right... I'm glad you like it

(no subject)

Date: 2005-02-01 10:24 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] virtualpersonal.livejournal.com
Snagging #12. You picked a perfect Buffy expression for that text. I love angst! Thanks

(no subject)

Date: 2005-02-01 10:26 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cala-jane.livejournal.com
I'm glad you like it! Have fun with it!

Profile

cala_jane: (Default)
Cala Jane

December 2012

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30 31     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios