Following
Pairing: Faith/Robin
Raiting: G
"No, not here. Move it a little bit to
the right," Robin whispered to Faith's ear. She bit her lower lip and smiled.
She did as she was told, looking at him. He smiled and nodded. Than, he put his
hand over hers, slightly pressing her finger. “Now press here, I promise it’ll
do the trick.”
She narrowed her eyes. “It’s not working Ace,” she said
accusingly. Robin hugged her gently. “I’m sure it’s not your fault. Let’s try
again. Maybe we did something wrong…” He put his arm around her, guiding her
with another. They did it slowly, just like it should be done.
“See,”
Robin smiled to his girlfriend when they succeeded, “now you have your own lj
account.”
Tara/Lindsey
season 4 of BtVS
Tara was sitting in a hotel lobby.
She was supposed to go to the airport soon. Her plane to Sunnydale was leaving
in few hours. She was nervous. For the first time she was leaving her home for
longer than a day. She was starting college and for her it was something more
than just another steps in the education system. It meant freedom.
She
felt like she was being watched, so she looked around. There he was, sitting in
one of the chairs. And watching her. She suddenly felt hot and she blushed. She
started to panic when she noticed that the man stood up and came closer to her.
Especially when he greeted her and introduced himself with a little smile. She
was not supposed to talk to strangers.
Tara was not supposed to talk to
strangers. But Lindsey wasn’t a stranger anymore. Not after he walked her to the
airport. Not after he visited her in the college. Not after he complimented her
magical abilities. Not after that one time that makes her blush whenever she
thinks of it.
And now they were in her dorm room, spending another
evening together. She was telling him about her life in Sunnydale, as he was the
only one that listened. He was laughing at her little stories about Scooby
Gang.
“Tell me again, did that girl really dated a vampire named Angel?” Tara
nodded with a smile.
“But what can you expect from a girl named Buffy…” he
smirked.
Hope the drabbles are enjoyable.
Now, more.
I posted my brush sets, the one you knoe and the new one, (still PS7, sorry Sofy. But I'm looking for a way to convert them for you) on
Plus, does anyone know where I can find good pics of Michelle Rodriguez, because I already googled her and the number of pics isn't that big (HQ caps from her movies are okay too). PLease, help I still have 5 icons not Michelle related! Need to fix it!
(no subject)
Date: 2005-01-19 07:02 am (UTC)And it's not like I have *time* to make icons anyhow. *hates how life has become so damn busy*
*hugs you tight tight tight*
(no subject)
Date: 2005-01-19 11:12 am (UTC)*hugs you back*
And yeah, RL's a bitch