Drabble

18 Sep. 19th, 2005 06:17 pm
cala_jane: (God said: Spike/Xander)
[personal profile] cala_jane
I was just coding the update on my site and I found a drabble. I think I wrote it for someone. But kill me I don't remember anything...


Title: Untitled
Summary: Xander's looking for something
Spoilers: none
Warnings: Barely spellchecked
Raiting: Teen
Pairing: Spike/Xander

Walking through town is quite scary; it’s not very sensible either. Especially when the town is called Sunnydale and you’re walking through it after dark. One would think that after all those years Xander Harris learned that lesson. Apparently not. Because even though there were vampires and demons wandering around, he still walked down the street, towards the cemetery.

Walking through town is quite scary; it’s not very sensible either. No wonder than, that after few minutes a vampire takes interest in him. When cold hands grab him, Xander tenses. “It’s dangerous here after dark, pet,” Xander hears. Familiar accent, familiar smell of cigarettes and blood. He feels cold tongue running down his neck. Tasting. Xander can’t help but shiver. Because he knows what will happen next. And he’s aching for it.

Walking through Sunnydale after dark is quite scary; it’s not very sensible either. Unless you know what you want and you can find it only after dark.
(deleted comment)

(no subject)

Date: 2005-09-19 04:34 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cala-jane.livejournal.com
It wasn't for you I take it...

But I'm glad you liked it. Your opinion is very important in my little world
(deleted comment)

(no subject)

Date: 2005-09-19 06:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cala-jane.livejournal.com
and you're not exactly Spike/Xander type of girl...
But I think I do owe you Angel/Cordy thingy...
Which will be written. one day that is *g*

(no subject)

Date: 2005-09-19 05:11 pm (UTC)
ext_2619: Fred from Angel, reading a book. (Ewan Porn)
From: [identity profile] noelia-g.livejournal.com
Oh, I remember it... Hadn't you have it written on a scrap of paper during work?
It's still cool :)
Even though it doesn't have Mark Harmon in it.


And I won't mention and W/W or soundtracks... :)

(no subject)

Date: 2005-09-19 05:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cala-jane.livejournal.com
Thank you. I'm glad people enjoy it.

And I have my To-Do list. I foolow it. I do everything my own way and everything will be delivered.

W/W are kinda busy right now.
And I have songs, will eliminate some but I have a list.

And Mark Harmon isn't in it but I still thing you'll enjoy it.

(no subject)

Date: 2005-09-24 06:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] phendog.livejournal.com
*grin* Very sensual!

Like the repetition of the one sentence. Nicely done!

(no subject)

Date: 2005-09-25 12:17 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cala-jane.livejournal.com
I"m soooo glad you like it!

Profile

cala_jane: (Default)
Cala Jane

December 2012

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30 31     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios